In this guide we'll go through how to properly install and use the Rounder on your machine.
The Rounder only works together with IGEMS CNC.
General Rounder info
- Micro USB connection 5V DC.
- 5m maximum cable length.
- 10mm XYZ stroke.
- 30mm ball diameter.
- 9/32" (7,14mm) stem diameter.
- Body made from black anodised aluminium.
- Linearity is +- 1% of stroke.
- Remove the height sensor and nozzle from your cutting head.
- Mount the Rounder to your machine. We recommend mounting it on a plate which you can fix on the machine table.
- Connect the USB cable to the Rounder and the controller PC.
- Go to the settings menu in IGEMS CNC.
- Activate the Rounder app.
- Install the calibration ball using the "Mount Sphere" guide.
- Jog the machine so that the calibration ball touches all probe surfaces (XYZ). It's important to make sure the center of the calibration ball is in the intersection of all three axes.
- Run the calibration.