In this guide we'll go through the different power/data connections and how to properly install the Snapper on your machine.
General camera info
- Default IP Address: 192.168.1.250
- Focus is preset to approximately 800mm (lens to table).
- Input voltage: DC 5.5 - 32V.
The M8 power connector have A coding.
Input voltage: DC 5.5 - 32V.
EthernetRJ45 Pinout T-568B
Prepare the camera for focus setup
- Release the clevis and remove the cylinder from the camera lid.
- Unscrew the stainless steel screws and remove the front section of the camera to access the focusing screws on the lens.
- Find focus by turning the focus screw.
Go to the Snapper's IP address in your preferred browser.
DHCP selects the DHCP mode.
IP Adress set a static IP address.
Submit submits your choice of DHCP or static IP address.
Show picture takes a picture and displays it in the browser.
Repeating picture takes a photo every 5 seconds. Ideal when installing the camera on the machine and fine tuning focus/position.
Download picture downloads a picture.
Setup camera starts a video stream in the browser to make it easier to set the focus.